Chronic Illness Support Group
A support group for adults weighed down by the challenges of an invisible illness and are looking for connection, coping skills, and a richer understanding of chronic illness and are ready to reach a place of acceptance.
Chronic illness may prevent you from experiencing the basic joys of life, reaching goals and can lead to social withdrawal, depression, anxiety and feelings of shame. Living with the challenges of an invisible illness is exhausting, overwhelming and extremely stressful.
Chronic Illness Support Group Will Help You...
- Develop a better understanding of your chronic illness, let go of shame and frustration, and reach a place of acceptance.
- Find connection and develop a sense of belonging through support provided by peers who can truly relate to you experiences and struggles.
- Learn effective coping skills and self-care activities to help you manage your symptoms, pain and stress without relying on unhealthy and ineffective coping habits.
- Have a safe place to share your experience of chronic illness with others without judgement, embarrassment or misunderstanding.
- Understand how you can improve your quality of life, have a successful career and maintain healthy and meaningful relationships; while having a chronic illness.
Go from feeling hopeless and alone to supported and empowered.
If you are unsure if you have a chronic illness or if this group is for you please fill out the contact form below. Some examples include: Chrohn’s Disease, Fibromyalgia, COPD or cystic fibrosis.